A great place to live, Moulton is surrounded by pretty villages and woodlands, yet also has a wide selection of amenities including a convenience store, post office, pharmacy, theatre and several village pubs. Leisure facilities include Moulton Sports Complex, with a fitness suite, swimming pool, indoor golf and several sports pitches. Moulton Football Club, home to the Moulton Magpies, is situated on the edge of the village. Overstone Park Hotel Golf and Leisure Resort just a short drive away, boasts an 18-hole championship golf course and Billing Aquadrome leisure park, just 4 miles from Moulton, offers over 230 acres of parkland on the edge of the River Nene.
Sand Hills is ideally located for families, with the Ofsted ‘Good’ rated Moulton Primary School within walking distance of the development. Overstone and Pitsford Primary Schools are also close by in the neighbouring villages, along with Parklands Primary in nearby Northampton. Moulton School and Science College provides secondary education for 11 to 18-year olds and Moulton College, an agricultural and trade orientated college is also situated in the village.
Moulton is superbly located just 4 miles from the centre of Northampton, with excellent road access to the whole of the Midlands area. The A43, only half a mile from Sand Hills, provides a direct route north to Kettering and south towards the M1. The A14, A1 and M6 are also easily accessible, whilst Northampton railway station, approximately 6 miles from Sand Hills, offers a fast and frequent service into London Euston station in as little as 46 minutes.
Nearby Northampton offers a fantastic range of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. The market square in the heart of the town is one of Britain’s largest and oldest, with markets most days. Shopping centres include the Grosvenor Centre, Market Walk and St James Retail Park, along with several out-of-town retail parks including Weston Favell Shopping Centre, Riverside Retail Park and Sixfields. The Royal & Derngate Theatre, one of the Town’s main venues for arts and entertainment, is situated in Northampton’s Cultural Quarter. There are also several cinemas in the town including Cineworld at Sixfields Leisure Park. Situated alongside Sixfields Stadium, the home ground of Northampton Town FC, the Leisure Park is a popular destination for family fun, with Tenpin Bowling and a choice of family friendly restaurant chains.
Balfour Beatty Homes has carefully selected high quality materials. The specification at Sand Hills incorporates unique contemporary design, energy efficiency and flexible living space, which all add up to the perfect family home.
- Landscaping as per planning requirements
- 1.8 metre high timber close boarded fencing to rear gardens unless otherwise stated plot specific*
- Outside tap
- Tarmacadam driveways
- Patio areas to rear gardens
- Ample power points, TV and telephone points are provided throughout each property - please consult our sales advisor for individual housetype detail*
- Recessed lighting to kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
- Door bell
- External lighting
- Extractor fans to all bathrooms and en-suites
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide alarm
Bathrooms, En-suites and Cloakrooms
- Stylish sanitary ware with chrome finish taps
- Chrome heated towel rail to bathrooms and en-suites
- Shaver point to all bathrooms and en-suites
- Shower enclosure and tray where applicable*
- Choice of quality wall tiles - subject to build stage*
- Contemporary choice of fitted kitchen units and worktops with matching up-stands*
- Stainless steel sink with modern mixer tap
- Extractor hood
- Stainless steel gas hob
- Integrated stainless steel single oven to all 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes*
- Additional range of integrated appliances to the Boughton housetype*
- Single panel white doors throughout
- Paint to walls and ceilings matt emulsion
- Paint to woodwork white satinStairs white painted timber with white handrail to all 2 & 3 bedroom terraced and semi-detached homes
- Stairs white painted timber with oak handrail to 3 bedroom detached homes and all 4 bedroom homes
Plumbing and Heating
- Gas central heating
- Hot water is supplied via an unvented mains pressure system or combination boiler
- Low maintenance white UPVC double glazed windows
- French doors
- Low maintenance fibre-colour front doors
*Please ask the sales advisor for plot specific details
This specification is for guidance only. We recommend that you inspect the full specification prior to reservation and confirm all details with the sales advisor at point of purchase. We reserve the right to change or substitute alternative items of the same quality. Choices are from our pre-selected range dependent upon stage of construction. Computer generated image shows an example of a typical interior at the development, for illustrative purposes only. Interior layout, fixtures, fittings, specification and decoration may vary.