The development layout is for illustrative purposes only and is not intended to be scaled or used to indicate specific boundaries. Landscaping is indicative and may vary.
Ullesthorpe is surrounded by pretty villages and woodlands, yet just 3 miles from all the amenities of Lutterworth.
The rolling Leicestershire countryside is within easy reach, with delightful walkways and quiet country lanes providing a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle, for rambling, cycling and running.
The exclusive Ullesthorpe Court Golf Club is right on the doorstep, with its 18-hole course, leisure suite and spa. Originally built in 1976, the course has now matured into one of the best in the East Midlands area.
Palmers Garden Centre on Lutterworth Road is a popular local venue, attracting visitors from far and wide. In addition to a huge array of plants, it is also home to a varied choice of retail concessions, from kitchens, conservatories and hot tubs to footwear, clothing and even antiques. The café here serves fresh homemade food, and is well known in the area for its fabulous cakes and afternoon teas.
The UK’s national diving centre, Stony Cove is just a 10 minute drive away, offering diving courses, conference facilities and an underwater adventure park. The Midlands Roller Arena is also close by. This purpose built rink for hockey and roller sports at Ashby Parva is only 5 minutes away by car.
Balfour Beatty Homes has carefully selected high quality materials. The specification at The Green incorporates unique contemporary design, energy efficiency and flexible living space, which all add up to the perfect family home.
- Landscaping as per planning requirements
- 1.8 metre high timber close boarded fencing to rear gardens - unless otherwise stated plot specific*
- Outside tap
- Tarmacadam driveways
- Patio areas to rear gardens
- Single panel white doors throughout
- Paint to walls and ceilings matt emulsion
- Paint to woodwork white satin
- Stairs white painted timber with white handrail to all 2 & 3 bedroom terraced and semi-detached homes and the Clifton 3 bedroom detached home
- Stairs white painted timber with oak handrail to the Sherborne and Appleby 3 bedroom detached homes and all 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Ample power points, TV and telephone points are provided throughout each property - please consult our sales advisor for individual housetype detail*
- Recessed lighting to kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
- Door bell
- External lighting
- Extractor fans to all bathrooms and en-suites
- Smoke alarms
- Contemporary choice of fitted kitchen units and worktops with matching up-stands*
- Stainless steel sink with modern mixer tap
- Extractor hood
- Electric ceramic hob*
- Integrated stainless steel single oven to all 2 & 3 bedroom terraced and semi-detached homes, also including the Clifton 3 bedroom detached home*
- Integrated single oven with integrated microwave to the Sherborne and Appleby 3 bedroom detached homes and all 4 & 5 bedroom homes*
- Additional range of integrated appliances to 3, 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes*
Plumbing and Heating
- Gas central heating
- Hot water is supplied via an unvented mains pressure system
- Wardrobe to bedroom 1 in all detached homes
- Additional wardrobe to bedroom 2 in the Hereford, Chatsworth and Osterley housetypes only
Bathrooms, En-suites & Cloakrooms
- Stylish sanitary ware with chrome finish taps
- Chrome heated towel rail to bathrooms and en-suites
- Chrome heated towel rail to cloakroom in Hereford, Chatsworth and Osterley housetypes only
- Shaver point to all bathrooms and en-suites
- Shower enclosure and tray where applicable*
- Choice of quality wall tiles - subject to build stage*
- Low maintenance white UPVC double glazed windows
- French doors and Bi-folds to some housetypes*
- Low maintenance fibre-colour front doors
* Please ask the sales advisor for plot specific details
This specification is for guidance only. We recommend that you inspect the full specification prior to reservation and confirm
all details with the sales advisor at point of purchase. We reserve the right to change or substitute alternative items of the same
quality. Choices are from our pre-selected range dependent upon stage of construction.