From 4 June, our Sales Centres will be re-opening meaning that you will be able to meet with our Sales Advisors and view your dream home. Your safety is our top priority, that's why we have made some changes to the way we operate to ensure your safety during your visit.
Booking an appointment
- Call or email your chosen development.
- Our Sales Advisors will arrange a date and time as well as answering any questions, putting you at ease for your visit.
- You will be asked a few screening questions in line with government guidelines.
- Arrived without an appointment? Please contact us and if we’re available we will welcome you in.
Arriving at your chosen development
- Allocated parking areas will be clearly visible. Please call the development number on your arrival.
- A sign in our window will demonstrate if we’re available. Entrances to our Sales Centres will remain locked at all times.
- Please wait behind the hatched line, our Sales Advisor will be looking out for you.
- We request that only two members of your family attend your appointment. We are happy to make additional appointments if required.
- Face coverings must be worn.
During your visit
- Hand sanitiser along with disposable gloves and shoe protection will be provided for your personal use during your visit.
- Avoid touching surfaces and please maintain at least a 2 metre distance from our Sales Advisor at all times.
- Our Sales Advisors will accompany you into the home and discuss key features from a predetermined location.
- All brochures/sales literature has been removed – we are happy to provide you with an electronic copy on request.
- Please dispose of your gloves and shoe protectors in bin provided.
- Our Sales Advisor will wipe down all key surfaces before the next appointment.
- Reserved your new home? Congratulations! We will send you everything electronically along with taking payment securely.
- Requesting another visit? Don’t miss out, arrange your next appointment before you leave.